You know those pesky stains that never go away? Those dust mites that you’ve been trying to get rid off ever since you can remember? What if there was a way to make it all go away?
If you’ve always looked for a way to make your house gleam spotlessly – your prayers have finally been answered! Welcome Steam Cleaners – the perfect partner for the neat freak in you. Using steam to remove tough stains from almost all kinds of surfaces, this tech marvel is here to make life a wee bit easier, and a lot happier. But before we go on and on about how great these Cleaning Minions are, let’s tell you a bit more about them:
You’ve probably figured out that steam cleaners use steam to get your house glowing like a bright sunny April afternoon. But not all steam cleaners boil water to convert it into steam. In fact, there are two kinds of Steam Cleaners generally used i.e. Cool steam cleaners and Dry steam cleaners. Cool steam cleaning machines do not boil the water and hence steam from these machines has higher water content.
On the other hand, while Dry steam cleaners are more effective at sanitization, they boil the water to produce steam. So in a way they indeed are too hot to handle! However, these sizzling machines have a high steam to water ratio, meaning they are more efficient as well. Both these steam cleaning machines offer handheld and upright options. Even though a lot of upright options are great for giving your home a quick weekend shine, the upright ones are ideal if one hundred percent sanitisation is your thing.
Here’s a list of reasons why you definitely need this cleaning genie:
- Eliminate germs: In addition to making floors shine spotlessly, the steam from these machines also helps disinfect the surface. The steam penetrates tiny microscopic pores of surfaces, killing all the bacteria and viruses.
- Avoid Allergies: Steam Cleaning also kills molds and fungus, which further reduces risk of allergies.
- Eco-friendly: The steam from these machines does not contain any chemicals, making it perfectly safe for the environment and your family.
- Dries faster: Steam being in a gaseous state evaporates quickly from the surface, making your house shine spotlessly in no time!
- Deodorizing action: Eliminating dust spores and fungi, steam cleaning leaves your house smelling fresh.
- The steam can also reach hard-to-mop places, effectively disinfecting your entire household at one go.
These cleaners are also ideal for carpets, mattresses and other upholstery. That’s not all – they can also be used to give your metal carvings and mirrors a quick shine with one of these. Pet cages, children’s toys, golf clubs – anything that requires cleaning – the steam cleaner will do it for you. Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?
There however are a few things one must keep in mind. Steam cleaning must not be used on colorfast fabrics. It also affects porous surfaces like marble or unsealed hardwood. Hire professional cleaners as they know how to handle Steam Cleaners and will be your best bet for giving your house a thorough sparkle.
So, now that there’s finally a way to keep your home and your mind sparkly fresh, what are you waiting for? Spend your day relaxing in the glow of your house, doing what you want without worries.
Book a professional Steam Cleaning service today and blow off some steam while the specialists do what they do best.